Feb 19, 2009

Waiting...

There are no tracking updates since yesterday 17:52. British, French and Canadian teams finished at 02/16 22:36, 02/17 17:24 and 02/18 07:16 correspondently. Calleva is expected to finish... now. No other teams continue the race.
The team spent one more night in mountains:

It would be easier to go around through the valley, to the east coast, where is the trail to Cabo Froward. Instead, they decided to shortcut through the mountains. Yes, I know, I have a better navigation tool with my computer here. I will publish one more post as soon as get any final news.

2 comments:

  1. I've read the stories from SleepMonsters and it sounds like a tougher trek than the race org estimated; hope they finish soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uggghhh... can't believe almost 48hours later we're still waiting for news. What torture! I've tried to email the race info email address, but the inbox is full. Trying to remain patient, but it's wearing thin!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, please, let some time for your post to appear.