Feb 26, 2009

Detailed race report of the 2009 Patagonian Expedition Race

Here's my more detailed race report of the 2009 Patagonia Expedition Race.  There aren't any pictures as Patagonia ate my race camera.  :-( 

I am collecting some pics from the other teams and some of the race photographers and I'll post them when I can.

As for me, I am healing quickly though my feet are still a bit swollen and my fingers and toes still tingle on the ends.
My appetite has returned in full force and I've put back on the 15 pounds that I lost!

Cheers!
Mark

3 comments:

  1. Great report! Enjoyed reading it. Glad you all had a good time and made it back safely. You gonna recover and make it up to the snowgaine next weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! Great job pushing it all the way to the end! We are so impressed by you guys for your commitment and teamwork. You guys left as a team, and it sounds as if you returned even stronger. You guys were safe, hopefully laughed, and gave it your all - we are very proud to have you for a team!
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW -we are so impressed and inspired by all the reports we are getting from your little adventure down south. It is so important to us that you were safe and returned as an even stronger team. We are so proud to be associated with you guys.
    Matt

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, please, let some time for your post to appear.